Driving in New Zealand
Our friends at Go Rentals have put this lovely Driver Safety Video together to make sure you’re all set to go when driving in New Zealand. A few things to keep top of mind for New Zealand driving:
- We drive on the Left Hand Side of the road
- Speed cameras are everywhere – so please stick to the speed limit
- Make sure you Give-Way at Intersections and come to a full stop at Stop Signs
- Ensure all passengers are wearing their seat belts at all times
- Drivers must not use a hand-held mobile phone or use their mobile GPS when driving
Learn more driver safety tips with the Official New Zealand Road Code.